I can help you understand everything you need to know about the home selling process. I am committed to treat all parties to a transaction honestly. I subscribe to the strict Code of Ethics of a REALTOR®and I maintain a higher level of knowledge of the process of buying and selling real estate. An independent survey reported that 84% of home buyers would use the same REALTOR® again. My sales record shows even higher. Around 95% of my clients have returned many times to sell and buy their homes.
Real estate transactions are one of the biggest financial dealings of most people’s lifetime. Transactions today usually exceed $250,000. If you had a $250,000 income tax problem, would you attempt to deal with it without the help of a certified professional accountant? If you had a $250,000 legal question, would you deal with it without the help of an attorney? Considering the small upside cost and the large downside risk, it would be wise to work with a professional me when you are selling a home.
If you’re still not convinced of the value that I bring to your table, here are more reasons to use me:
- When selling your home, I will give you up-to-date information on what is happening in the marketplace as well as the price, financing, terms and condition of competing properties. These are key factors in getting your property sold at the best price, quickly and with minimum trouble.
- There are times that I may recommend repairs or cosmetic work that will significantly enhance your chances of selling your property sooner. There are instances where I may say to you “don’t do anything” because the repair or enhancement cannot be recovered in the sales price.
- I always market your property to other real estate agents and the public. In many markets across the country via the internet and other search engines, over half of real estate sales are cooperative sale; that is, I will list your home and another a real estate agent brings us a buyer.
I am your marketing coordinator, distributing information about your property to other real estate agents through a Multiple Listing Service (MLS) or other cooperative marketing networks, open houses for agents, etc. The REALTOR® Code of Ethics requires all REALTORS® to utilize these cooperative relationships when they benefit their clients. I promise I will use all of my tools and energy to move your house to sold. Remember this much: I don’t make one cent until I sell your home.
- I know when, where and how to advertise your property. There is a misconception that advertising sells real estate. NAR studies show that 82% of real estate sales are the result of agent contacts through previous clients, referrals, friends, family and personal contacts. When I market your home, I will pre-screen and accompany qualified prospects through your property. You will not have to allow strangers into your home.
- I really can help you objectively evaluate every buyer’s proposal without compromising your marketing position. This initial agreement is only the beginning of a process of appraisals, inspections and financing – and a lot of possible pitfalls. I can help you write a legally binding, win-win agreement that will be more likely to make it through the process. (I am not a lawyer and you have every right to run our agreement through your lawyer)
- I can help close the sale of your home. Issues may arise between the initial sales agreement and closing (also called settlement or escrow), for example, unexpected repairs might be required to obtain financing or a title problem is discovered. The required paperwork alone is overwhelming for most sellers. I am the best person to objectively help you resolve these issues and move the transaction to closing.If you are looking for a Realtor in Nashville Tn. I can do it all.LETS DO BUSINESS TODAY.